Home -> Bucharest Transport -> Update tracker
Update tracker for Bucharest:See here the log for all cities or click here for the Bucharest main page.
- May 28: Various pics from 2021.
- December 22: Various photos at Basarab.
- November 13: Buses at Basarab during the last weeks.
- October 27: Some other Mercedes Hybrid buses.
- August 6: Looking for the new Mercedes Hybrid buses.
- July 24: Various pics from the last month.
- June 17: Various photos taken during the last year.
- November 18: Photos taken in August by Valentin Balan.
- April 2: Today at Piata Presei.
- March 28: Some vehicles at Piata Presei.
- January 6: The new Otokar buses.
- September 22: Various buses and trams pictured during the last 3 years.
- February 28: A few Mercedes buses.
- February 10: Various photos taken during the last four years.
- May 1: Flagged vehicles due to May 1st.
- April 26: Various pictures taken during the last months.
- September 22: At Banu Manta.
- September 15: Various pictures taken during the last three months.
- June 24: Fresh pictures from Catalin Ghita.
- June 17: Mercedes buses from Catalin Ghita.
- May 12: Various photos from the first half of May.
- April 30: At Piata Presei and Lujerului.
- April 28: At Eroii Revolutiei and Teatrul Masca.
- April 18: Again at Teatrul Masca.
- April 15: Coaches and DAF buses by Catalin Ghita.
- April 5: At Teatrul Masca and Lujerului.
- February 7: Buses at Teatrul Masca.
- December 17: Mercedes Citaro buses from Catalin Ghita.
- December 16: Trams at Dristor.
- December 1: Vehicles with flags for the National Day.
- November 25: Mercedes buses on line 282.
- November 12: Various vehicles pictured by Marian Andrei.
- October 30: Two Citaro 2 buses.
- October 10: Mercedes Citaro buses new in the site plus vehicles on Vacaresti road.
- September 23: At Piata Presei.
- September 20: For the first time a Citaro bus with ads.
- September 16: Trams and trolleybuses at Buzesti.
- September 12: V3A trams at Sfanta Vineri.
- September 4: At Titan Park.
- August 24: Buses on line 641.
- August 11: Trams on the newly established line 54.
- July 25: Vehicles new in the site pictured by Catalin Ghita.
- July 22: Some Mercedes buses new in the site.
- July 19: Buses on short-lived lines 673, 674 and 676.
- July 7: Trams at Sfanta Vineri.
- July 3: Mainly trams on line 41.
- June 11: Pictures at Gara de Nord and Drumul Taberei.
- June 7: Buses on shuttle lines 619 and 625.
- June 2: Mercedes Citaro buses on line 323.
- May 26: Some Mercedes buses.
- May 23: Buses and trolleybuses at Pasaj Grand and the highest-numbered
shuttle line, 690.
- May 10: Mercedes Citaro on line 116.
- April 30: Rocar DeSimon buses on lines 106 and 406.
- April 18: Buses next to the Municipal Hospital.
- April 11: Trolleybuses at Universitate.
- April 10: Some trams new for the site.
- April 8: A few Mercedes buses.
- March 27: A brand new Bucur tram.
- March 18: Mercedes buses from both lots, most of all new for the site.
- March 16: A Rocar DeSimon bus for the last day and various Mercedes buses for the first
day on line 178.
- March 12: Some Mercedes buses.
- March 11: Again buses on Uverturii Bd.
- February 29: Buses on Uverturii boulevard.
- February 11: Pictures taken at Dorobantilor and Romana squares.
- February 5: Trams and buses at Ghencea.
- January 31: A V3A tram, just before its end.
- January 29: Trams at Eroii Revolutiei.
- January 22: Buses and trolleybuses on Calea Plevnei.
- January 21: Trolleybuses at Universitate and buses on the northern lines.
- January 20: The first Mercedes Citaro buses from the second lot.
- January 17: Pictures at Piata Presei and Buzesti.
- January 3: A snowy bus.
- November 29: Trams at Eroii Revolutiei and trolleybuses at Piata Sudului.
- November 28: Buses at Masca Theater.
- November 26: Two Irisbus trolleybuses.
- November 23: Pictures from various parts of the city.
- November 15: Trams at Eroii Revolutiei and buses + trams at Zetarilor.
- November 12: Four vehicles from Catalin Ghita.
- November 9: Buses and trams at Ghencea.
- October 11: Vehicles at Zetarilor.
- October 10: Buses and trolleybuses in Drumul Taberei.
- September 8: Trolleybuses at Universitate and trams back again on the line #45.
- September 6: Tramways on line 52, trolleybuses at Piata Sudului, buses with
hand-made displays on shuttle line 607.
- August 29: Again 3 Irisbus trolleybuses, this time in the city.
- August 27: Three Irisbus trolleybuses pictured a month ago at the assembly plant in Arad.
- August 13: Vehicles new in site pictured by Catalin Ghita.
- August 2: Buses at Teatrul Masca.
- July 31: Pictures taken in Titan and at Sf. Gheorghe terminal.
- July 30: Vehicles on Iuliu Maniu blvd.
- July 29: Trolleybuses on the short-lived line 75 as well as line 69 shortened to
- July 21: A few buses.
- July 10: New vehicles from Catalin Ghita.
- June 26: DAC trolleybuses are disappearing from line 97 after
nearly 20 years; two-way trams on line 44;
looking for line 4 at Zetarilor.
- June 25: Trams running on the new line 25.
- June 17: Trams on the short-lived line 57.
- June 14: The last days of lines 35 and 47 to Cartier 16 Februarie as well as red-nose trams
on line 8.
- June 11: Mercedes buses by Catalin Ghita.
- May 30: Irisbus Citelis on line 62 too.
- May 28: Mainly buses and trolleybuses in Drumul Taberei.
- May 23: Mercedes buses and van.
- May 22: Some Irisbus trolleybuses from Catalin Ghita.
- May 13: Some Mercedes buses pictured by Catalin Ghita.
- May 1: Flagged vehicles for May the 1st as well as various photos from Dragos (Dr2005).
- April 25: Mercedes Citaro buses on line 311.
- April 24: Buses and trolleybuses at Basarab.
- April 23: Looking for the Mercedes buses on line 168.
- April 21: Trams on line 41 and buses/trolleybuses in Drumul Taberei.
- April 5: The #604 shuttle plus trolleybuses at Piata Sudului.
- March 29: Lots of new vehicles pictured by Catalin Ghita.
- March 27: Some pictures from Catalin Ghita.
- March 20: Buses and trams in the eastern suburbs.
- March 14: Two pictures from Catalin Ghita.
- March 6: Trams again at Sf. Gheorghe and Vasile Parvan.
- March 3: Service vehicles from the archive of Catalin Ghita and buses at Cutitul de Argint.
- February 28: Four Mercedes Citaro buses.
- February 22: Trolleybuses again, this time on the lines which pass by Gara de Nord.
- February 21: Looking for the new Irisbus Citelis trolleybuses.
- February 20: Trams running on lines 7, 8 and 32.
- February 1: DAC x17 trolleybuses salvaged by Catalin Ghita from the depths of his
harddrive; most of them don't exist anymore today. Thanks Catalin!
- January 31: Tramways in various locations and buses in Piata Unirii.
- January 29: Some pictures from Marian Andrei and Dragos (Dr2005).
- January 22: Some pictures from Marian Andrei.
- January 20: Vehicles pictured in the Bucuresii Noi and Titan yards.
- January 14: Various vehicles pictured next to the rail stations.
- January 12: Some trams.
- January 7: Lots of pictures from the personal archive of Dragos (Dr2005).
- December 31: Some pictures from Marian Andrei.
- December 23: Various missing vehicles pictured by four contributors. Thanks!
- December 16: Some pictures from a sunny December.
- December 12: Other new Mercedes buses, all on line 133.
- December 11: Lots of Mercedes buses from Catalin Ghita.
- December 10: Mercedes Citaro on line 133.
- December 5: Again buses at Basarab.
- December 1: Vehicles with small flags due to the National Holiday.
- November 25: Various rarities from Mand and Cat. Thanks!
- November 16: Mainly buses at Basarab.
- November 7: Mercedes buses on lines 137 and 232.
- October 31: Mercedes Citaro buses at Izvor.
- October 23: Mercedes buses on lines 136 & 336 as well as Rocar de Simon on 143 & 682.
- October 13: Various pictures taken during the last week plus a vintage Scania truck.
- October 5: Again buses and trams at Zetarilor.
- September 27: Tram line 44 reopens after a break of 18 months.
- September 25: Mercedes Citaro buses on line 123.
- September 23: Various diversions due to the preparations for the Summit of the French Speaking Nations.
- September 19: Mercedes buses on line 268.
- September 18: Various pictures taken during last few days; trolleybus #7459 is also here.
- September 17: Vehicles pictured at the Transira meeting inside URAC and the Vatra Luminoasa,
Nitu Vasile (Berceni) and Alexandria yards. A lot of thanks to our hosts in
the four locations which were all very kind to us.
- September 12: Buses at Sura Mare.
- September 7: Pictures taken in various places, mainly by Marian Andrei.
- September 4: Mercedes Citaro buses on line 381.
- August 30: Tatra trams on line 20 after nearly 20 years; DAC trolleybuses with
license plates; two V3A trams during test runs.
- August 29: Various pictures from different places.
- August 25: Trams at Dristor; 4 school vehicles included also.
- August 24: The last of the 200 Ikarus trolleybuses.
- August 22: Some buses from Catalin Ghita, including one of the three DAF buses missing.
- August 14: Mercedes Citaro buses on lines 104 and 312.
- August 10: Trams on Progresului str. nowadays as well as 3 more trams on
lines 2 and 44 which don't exist anymore.
- August 9: Mercedes buses pictured by Catalin Ghita.
- August 7: At Orizont looking for Mercedes buses on line 368.
- August 3: Morning at Valea Lunga.
- August 2: In Titan looking for DAF buses on line 101 and Citaro ones
on line 335.
- July 28: Mercedes buses on lines 122 and 126.
- July 27: Interesting vehicles around Sura Mare - DAF buses on line 141,
Rocar DeSimon on line 173 and two school trams.
- July 25: DAF buses from the collection of Catalin Ghita.
- July 20: Ikarus buses from the collection of Catalin Ghita.
- July 19: Pictures from the east (Fundeni Hospital) and southern terminals
(CFR Progresu, Depoul Alexandria and the ill-famed Zetarilor).
- July 17: Mercedes Citaro buses on line 301, Aviatorilor Square then some buses at
- July 14: Pictures at Leul looking for DAF buses on line 139 and some others.
- July 14: Some Mercedes Citaro buses from Catalin Ghita.
- July 2: The new Bucur tram #3005, Mercedes Citaro buses on their first day on
route 331, some Rocar DeSimon buses in the Titan yard.
- June 30: A selection of "rarities": A DAF never seen before during early morning ni
Crangasi; Ikarus #10, also never seen before; a big service truck; the
Renault bus #97 ex-601 now running on line 136.
- June 29: Some pics from Marian Andrei.
- June 28: Trams on Calea Calarasilor and trams/trolleybuses in Piata Buzesti.
- June 26: Buses during early morning at Eroilor and a Mercedes Citaro
just arrived from the factory.
- June 21: The selection from Catalin Ghita's collection continues with DAC buses with
rarities such as runs on lines 105 or 311, some school buses and new
bus/line combinations. Also some Mercedes buses which were missing and the
long-awaited Rocar DeSimon 1111.
- June 19: Interesting DAC buses from Catalin Ghita's collection (inventory numbers
between 2016 and 2340) from November 2004 up to present time plus pictures
taken today with Rocar DeSimon buses on line 615 and Mercedes Citaro's on
- June 18: Mercedes Citaro buses during their first day on line 313 - pictures by
- June 17: Some pics from the southern area (Viilor and Cutitul de Argint)
- June 16: Pictures taken by Andrei Caudray exactly 4 years ago, in June 2002.
- June 15: Pics from University and Vadu Nou areas.
- June 12: DAC buses from the archive of Catalin Ghita - lines that don't exist anymore,
buses which were repainted or withdrawn; also bus/line combinations never seen
before on the site.
- June 11: Some pictures with Mercedes Citaro during their first day on line 601 as
well as some DAC buses at Sura Mare.
- June 9: Pictures with buses, old and new, from Catalin Ghita.
- June 6: Various pictures, especially from the Southern area.
- June 3: Photos taken by Kostj Kozlov between May 4th and 8th, 2005.
- June 3: Mercedes Citaro buses pictured by Marian Andrei during their first day during
- June 3: Some pictures taken while waiting for the bus at the Municipal Hospital,
the morning after my daughter was born.
- May 31: In Titan and at Republica.
- May 27: Various pictures from Marian Andrei.
- May 26: At Armeneasca.
- May 22: 9 pictures from 4 different areas.
- May 20: Various pictures from Marian Andrei.
- May 19: Various pictures from Marian Andrei.
- May 18: Various pictures from Marian Andrei.
- May 15: A rare picture with one of the two GPL buses.
- May 14: Two buses from Dragos.
- May 13: Some pictures around Calea Plevnei.
- May 12: Piata Victoriei, Tei and one hour watching the URAC gates.
- May 11: Pictures with Iveco buses from Dragos.
- May 10: At Piata Unirii for the new Iveco buses.
- May 9: At Doamna Ghica and on Colentina Road.
- May 5: Sunset in Cismigiu.
- May 2: Various pictures, including vehicles with flags for May the 1st.
- April 30: Presei Square, Crangasi, Drumul Taberei.
- April 28: Pictures from various city areas, including a trolleybus pictured over the
fence of Bujoreni yard.
- April 27: Went to Baneasa in order to get the coins I've got from Tiberiu Sufitchi
- April 25: Dristor and Titan.
- April 24: Early morning, two suburban buses shot while going to the Ciucas Mountains.
- April 22: Again some shots from Militari.
- April 21: At Gara Basarab.
- April 16: Militari and Colentina.
- April 14: A few pictures in Militari.
- April 13: Presei and Romana Squares.
- April 11: In Ferentari (Vadul Nou) and on the line of tram 32.
- April 10: At Eroilor.
- April 9: Buses from Dragos.
- April 8: At Gara de Nord for shuttle buses on 679; trolleybus 79 runs on an alternate
route thru Universitate.
- April 7: Various vehicles missing from the site, pictured by Dragos.
- April 5: Granitul, RATB Titan and works on line 27.
- April 3: La Sura Mare.
- April 2: This Sunday there was some engineering work on the line of tram 41 so there
were buses on line 641.
- March 30: At Clabucet and at Presei Square.
- March 27: A few pictures from Titan.
- March 24: At Piata Presei, again searching for suburban lines.
- March 23: At Ghencea terminal for the last missing trams on route 41 plus the freshly
resumed suburban lines.
- March 22: Granitul, Republica, Pta. Romana, Perla.
- March 20: On Unirii Boulevard and at Sudului Square - first day for suburban routes.
- March 19: In Titan and at Romana Square.
- March 13: At Piata Presei.
- March 10: At Perla and in the southern neighbourhoods (Zetarilor, Obregia, Luica).
- March 10: Pics from Dragos' archive with vehicles missing from the site. The only time
when I accepted signed pictures.
- March 8: At Gara Basarab.
- March 4: Unirii Square and Rahovei Road.
- March 3: Again for the Nth time... at Razoare.
- March 1: In Ghencea.
- February 28: The only pictures really with winter conditions from this... winter.
- February 28: Pics from Dragos, mainly DAC buses.
- February 27: Pictures from 4 different days, mainly from Tei area and Colentina.
- February 22: In Titan and at Republica.
- February 21: Again at Razoare.
- February 19: In Titan.
- February 18: Sudului Square and Oltenitei Road.
- February 15: Pictures at Clabucet.
- February 14: At Maior Coravu.
- February 13: At Perla.
- February 9: Some pictures at Piata Unirii.
- February 7: At Eroilor.
- February 2: Viilor and Calea Rahovei.
- February 1: At Razoare with the occasion of Tatra trams being solo on lines 47 and 48.
- January 31: Maior Coravu and Sura Mare.
- January 30: Again in Titan and at Republica (endstation of 103).
- January 29: Pics by Dragos taken on January 27th.
- January 27: Trams at Sf. Gheorghe plus some trolleybuses at Universitate.
- January 26: Again at Baneasa.
- January 25: At Bucur Obor.
- January 25: Pics by Dragos taken between January 14th and 25th.
- January 23: At Eroilor.
- January 22: Pics from various places from the city.
- January 19: Trip to Baneasa for lines 205, 261, 304.
- January 18: Bucurestii Noi, Clabucet, Dristor.
- January 16: At Eroilor and Sura Mare.
- January 15: Various pictures taken between January 10th to 15th.
- January 9: At Basarab station and in Regie.
- January 8: Some pictures taken during my trips on that day.
- January 6: In Tei and in Regie.
- January 3: Still at Gorjului.
- January 1: The new year starts with two pictures at Gorjului.
- December 31: On the New Year's Eve: Sudului Square, Sura Mare.
- December 29: Dristor, Titan, Viilor Street.
- December 28: Two pictures on Maniu Boulevard.
- December 27: At Gara de Nord.
- December 26: At Sf. Gheorghe waiting for the Special Holiday Tram as well as in the front
of my in-laws house on Viilor Street.
- December 23: At Ghencea terminal and in Drumul Taberei.
- December 22: Again at Nord station.
- December 21: Nord and Basarab stations, Leul statue.
- December 20: Sf. Gheorghe, Piata Sudului, Obregia, Universtiate.
- December 19: At Razoare and Leul statue.
- December 17: In my neighborhood - Gorjului.
- December 16: Unirii Square and at Sfantu Gheorghe.
- December 15: At Matache square and Basarab station.
- December 13: In Titan, at Dristor, at Universitate.
- December 12: At Razoare; some pictures are too dark.
- December 11: Pictures from various zones.
- December 3: Ghencea Terminal, Drumul Taberei, Leul statue.
- December 1: Some vehicles with flags - it's the National Day.
- November 30: At Universitatii Square and at Perla.
- November 29: Piata Matache, Vasile Parvan, Piata Sudului.
- November 28: Romana Square and in Titan.
- November 26: Again at the OMV shop on Calarasilor but also at Unirii and Presei Squares,
as well as at Perla.
- November 25: Again at Military Academy but also at Leul Statue and in Regie.
- November 23: Pictures taken at Military Academy.
- November 22: Dristor, Piata Muncii, Sura Mare.
- November 21: Pics taken at Universitate and at the OMV petrol shop on Calea Calarasilor.
- November 20: First day out especially for pictures: Apaca and Plevnei Road.
- November 18: The first pictures taken by me for the site, on November 17th and 18th, 2005:
Plaza Romania, trams and buses in Tei, trolleybuses and buses at Gorjului.